Jason Momoa has finally debuted his line of face masks bearing his tribal shark tattoo design. They are available now in black or pink variations and can be purchased from SoiLL through the links below.
You can check out a link to the entire line HERE.
Link HERE to purchase the black masks.
Description: The “Dirty Pink” Face Mask is constructed with 65% Recycled Polyester/35% Organic Cotton made from recycled PolyEthylene Terephthalate (PET) bottles used for water and soda, reducing landfill waste to better utilize the Earth’s natural resources, combined with Organic Cotton. An interior Poly/Cotton pocket is included as an option for an air filter insert. Aluminum nose pad and ¼” Braided Elastic Ties allow you to secure the mask to your face.
Our Mission: When you purchase this mask, you are supporting First Responders Children’s Foundation, 1Climb (a non profit who funds climbing walls for the Boys & Girls Clubs of America), and helping maintain the local small business economy by supporting the production of this USA made mask.
- 100% Organic Cotton – Preshrunk 100% – Made from GOTS Certified Cotton OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified eco-friendly and sustainable. Color of fabric/material may vary due to national shortages during this time.
- Heather Gray Poly/Cotton Filter Pocket
- Integrated Aluminum Nosepad
- 1/4” Braided Elastic Ties – Color of elastic ties may vary due to national shortages during this time
- Made in USA
- Weight: Small 0.7 ounces // Large 0.8 ounces
- Tying bands from opposing sides in the back of the head.
- Tying bands from the same side to make an around the ear loop.
Care Instructions: Machine wash, lay flat to dry.
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final.
Link HERE to buy the pink masks.
Jason Momoa News is an unofficial fan site dedicated to covering inspirational actor Jason Momoa. We bring you the latest news, events he will be attending, fun interviews, contests and share his posts when he publishes content on his official verified Instagram page or Story. You can support JMN by checking out Jason Momoa-related items in our Shop, like television shows and movies he has been in. Full disclosure: we are an Amazon Influencer and receive a small portion of all sales through our shop. We can be found on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.